17 Apr BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Posted at 13:54h in Tuyển dụng
Chức danh: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Mô tả Công việc:
About the job
- Job title : Business Development Manager – South Vietnam
- Reporting to : Director – Vietnamese
- Job location : Ho Chi Minh City
Starting date: ASAP
Main activities of job:
- Establish and maintain regular contact with distributors in assigned area to introduce and promote the sale of Company Vietnam’s products in accordance with company, branch, marketing goals and policies.
- Coaching and train the Sales team of distributors to follow company’s business directions and deliver results.
- Provide guidance and review the activities of distributor sales; provide training and assist in resolve specific questions or problems related to selling efforts or technical issue.
- Establish and maintain contact with potential and existing design architects and developers to create awareness of company’s products in their design and favorite choice of products.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with contractors, general contractors, builders, architects, plumbers and engineers to inform them of the advantages of using products for their customers.
- Analyze and evaluate assigned area regarding sales trends and potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and distributor performance, recommend changes in sales programs and distributorships to make area operation more effective in meeting sales volume quotas.
- Prepare annual sales forecast for assigned area based on knowledge of area sales trends and potentials, and area competition and economic/business conditions. Review and discuss sales quotas with Business Development Manager.
- Conduct distributor warehouse and on-site consumer inspections as required, serve distributor and customer complaints regarding product quality, installation or performance.
- Ensure smooth handover of approved or specified projects to distributors, and closely monitor on-time delivery of the products within distributors and customers as well as the completion of signed contracts.
- Attend and participate in Company sales meeting and trade or industry meetings, shows and conventions to increase the knowledge of company Vietnam’s products, improve selling techniques and cultivate good working relationships with distributors and product users.
- Prepare various correspondence, reports and forms relabeled to daily activities, expenses, claims, etc.
- Sharing knowledge and market intelligent to manager and / or approved colleagues.
- University or college degree,
- At least 5 years sales experience.
- Good spoken and written English language skills
- Good command of the Vietnamese and English MS Office software application
Lương: từ 10.000.000 vnđ đến 25.000.000 vnđ